As of right now, almost all of the links are to Q + A type Reddit threads.
- Previous or current homless people of Reddit, what rules exist in a homeless society?
- Previously homeless people of Reddit, what are your stories?
- People who like their job, what do you do?
- What do people think makes them look cool, but actually makes them look like a douchebag?
- Veterinarians of Reddit, what is something most pet owners can do to make their pets lives better?
- What do you KNOW is true without evidence? What are you certain of, right down to your bones, without proof?
- What do you think is the single greatest photograph in history?
- What is the greatest comeback to a insult you've ever heard?
- What is the thing that surprised you the most when you traveled to a country you had never been to before?
- What's a "boring" hobby that's not boring at all?
- What makes you nervous no matter how many times you do it?
- What was supposed to be "The Next Big Thing", but totally flopped?
- What was your "oh, that actually worked?" moment?
- What are some (work/trade) secrets you're legally bound to not share but can share here anonymously?
- I wish someone had told me...
- Heartwarming mysteries?
- Brandon Sanderson said he used to work overnights at a hotel front desk, because the significant down time gave him time to write his books. Are there any other jobs out there that offer significant down time?
- Legally and practically, what is stopping me from walking out of work, buying a boat and sailing off into the ocean?
- Is there a place to learn social skills for people who have anxiety autism or who were abused or had other problems?